Disco Bistro N1C is a roller disco burger joint with a short menu and a long list of collaborators; from world class DJs to the UK's top street food traders. Expect kitchen takeovers from Gizzi Erskine, Lucky Chip, Street Kitchen and Yum Bun during the eight week summer run. The menu consists of Disco Bistro classics and twists on old favourites from Disco Bistro EC4's six month residency at The Rising Sun.
We've got plenty of decent booze on the drinks menu, from Disco Bistro guzzlers to bourbon and rum laced milkshakes, along with cocktails, wine and beer.
- Roller Disco Burger
- Rare breed beef patty, cheese, bun sauce, pineapple & bacon jam, chips.
- Disco Veg Bun
- Portobello mushroom, bun sauce, deep fried Cornish brie, chips
- Disco Wings
- Buttermilk fried chicken wings - sticky and hot
- Sundae Disco
- Raspberry ripple ice cream, DB strawberry sauce, fresh strawberries, shortcake
- Hard Shakes
- Boozy milkshakes made with fresh ice cream O’Hara Spiced Rum, Banana & Raisin
Cocktails, wine, beer and soft drinks also available.
Follow us on Twitter: @DiscoBistroN1C